The following Club Rules are intended to protect the golf course and property, provide for a safe leisure environment and maintain the integrity of its players and guests.
- All players must register at the Golf Shop prior to play. All play will originate from #1 Tee unless modified by the Head Professional or his staff.
- A dress code is strictly enforced. Proper golf attire must be worn at all times. DENIM, Swim Wear, short shorts, running shorts, cut-offs, tank tops, t-shirts, mesh shirts, and other dress of similar nature is not appropriate. Recommended short length is mid-thigh. Shirts with sleeves and collars are required at all times.
- Metal spiked shoes are not permitted on the premises.
- The Forest Ridge Broken Arrow Golf Club reserves the right to deny access to any of its facilities to anyone judged improperly dressed.
- Each player must have a set of clubs, as sharing of clubs is not permitted. Rental clubs are available.
- Only food and beverage purchased from Forest Ridge may be consumed on the premises.
- Management reserves the right to refuse service when it is in The Club’s or customer’s best interest.