- I have five players in our group. Does Forest Ridge allow us to play together?
- How far in advance can I call for a Tee Time?
- Can jeans or denim be worn?
- What is the age for seniors and is there a senior discount on the weekend?
- Does Forest Ridge offer a yardage book?
- Does Forest Ridge have a practice facility?
- What is the policy for a single player?
- Do you rent pull carts? What is your policy on walkers?
- Does Forest Ridge have a restaurant? How about a beverage cart?
- Is Forest Ridge a 12-month facility?
- I am new to golf and need lessons? Can I get lessons at Forest Ridge?
- I am traveling to the Tulsa area and don’t want to bring my clubs. Do you offer rental clubs?
- Does Forest Ridge offer lockers and/or shower facilities?
- Do you have meeting and/or banquet rooms available at Forest Ridge?
- I have two children that would like to take up golf. Do you offer junior clinics and what is your policy on juniors on the course?
- I am looking for a new set of clubs. Do you offer fitting days and custom fitting on the facility?
For the enjoyment of all players and speed of play, we do not allow groups of five.
Club card holders can call seven days in advance starting at noon. Non club card holders can call four days in advance starting at noon.
Forest Ridge does have a dress code. No denim may be worn and everyone must have collar or golf shirt.
Senior rates start at the age of 55 and there is no discount for seniors on the weekends.
No, but Forest Ridge offers GPS units in every cart.
Yes. We offer a driving range with many targets, a short game area with a bunker and a separate 12,000 square foot putting green.
We do not give separate tee times for singles; however, we will always do our best to work one in.
We do not have pull carts. We do, though, allow walkers.
We offer both, in addition to a snack bar conveniently located behind the 9th green to fill up on any beverages or snacks.
Yes, weather permitting; we are open 12 months a year.
Most certainly. We offer lessons and have lesson packages for any skill level.
Yes we offer standard rental sets and premium rental sets for guests.
Yes, we have both male and female locker rooms with shower facilities.
Yes, we offer a wide variety of meeting and banquet facilities. We can host anything from weddings to small business conferences.
We do offer junior clinics throughout the spring and summer. Juniors are allowed on the course for the senior rate.
We have a variety of fitting days with major golf manufacturers throughout the spring and summer. We also are able to do custom fitting for your clubs.