Resident Events & Parties
Forest Ridge homeowners enjoy many activities and events planned especially for residents and their families throughout the year. These events are planned and paid for by The Robson Companies, Inc., so these events may change at our discretion. Seasonal events include:
Easter Egg Hunt
- The weekend before Easter Sunday
- Held at Forest Ridge Park
- Children bring their own empty Easter Baskets
- Divided into three age groups
- Easter Bunny gives a gift to each child
- Two sales per year with one in spring & fall.
- The Robson Companies, Inc. will provide perimeter sign advertising.
- Advertising and promotions will not be provided by The Robson Companies, Inc. and is the responsibility of each homeowner.
- Any sale or signs must be stopped or removed by 5:00 p.m. on the day of event.
- A Saturday in May
- Event held at Meadow Lake
- Refreshments and bait provided
- Drawings and prizes awarded to little anglers
- Bring lawn chairs, cameras, and the whole family
- A Friday night in October
- Held at the Swim & Tennis Center
- Games, candy, goody bags, entertainment, food and lots of treats
- A Saturday morning in December
- Held at the Glass Veranda
- Children visit with Santa
- Santa has a special gift for each child
- Doughnuts and drinks provided