- An old wagon trail once passed through the site where Forest Ridge is built.
- Forest Ridge is built on land that was once a cattle ranch owned by L.S. Robson. L.S. Robson was the grandfather of Forest Ridge developer, Joe Robson. The Robson Ranch stretched from Broken Arrow to Catoosa. The Robson family ranch still exists on a portion of this land.
- After the death of Nick Robson, Joe’s father, the ranch was leased to conserve 2,000 wild Mustang horses.
- Forest Ridge was started with the development Oaklane Subdivision in November 1986.
- In 1988 construction on the Forest Ridge Tulsa Golf Course began. The course was opened to the public on October 1, 1989.
- The Forest Ridge Swim and Tennis Center soon followed opening the summer of 1992.
- Since the opening of Oaklane in 1986, Forest Ridge has grown to 13 neighborhoods with over 900 homes and growing.
- Forest Ridge is a multi-year winner of “Best Subdivision” by the Home Builders Association of Greater Tulsa Parade of Homes.
- Forest Ridge was named one of the “Top 100 Places to Retire” by Where to Retire Magazine.