For Our Realtors
At Forest Ridge our staff works with you, not against. Allow our knowledgeable & friendly staff be the neighborhood experts while you concentrate on your customer. The Information Center is open daily and provides necessary background of the community.
Thank you for what you do for us and we recognize how important you are to our success. Helping your business is a major emphasis at Forest Ridge as we value the relationship with each Realtor and look forward to future transactions.
How is Forest Ridge different than other developments?
- Our staff is non-commission.
- We do not compete for your customers.
- We assist you and your clients any way possible, and at any stage of the transaction.
- Communication with you about your prospects. If a prospect comes in without you we will let you know they were here.
- Assistance at Closing.
- Lunch on Us Program (Contact The Information Center for Details).
- Conference & Work Room.
Our community offers a lifestyle that is unmatched in the area. There are 13 distinct neighborhoods in Forest Ridge where a home is more than just a house. Forest Ridge offers homes in all sizes and price ranges to fit any needs. Unlike other communities we are still developing land and we offer areas for your clients to custom build.
We know you sell other neighborhoods and you cannot know everything about what Forest Ridge has to offer and that’s why you should lean on us to inform your clients about the experience unlike any other that is Forest Ridge.
When selling Forest Ridge some of the most important things to remember are:
- Award Winning Public Golf Course
- Resident Discounts on golf, merchandise and food at Café Savannah’s
- Catch & Release Fishing Lakes
- 4 Tennis Courts (2 lighted) with year around private access
- Swimming Pool
- Private Community Parks
- 10+ miles of walking/jogging or nature trails
- Full service Restaurant (Café Savannah’s)
- On-site Homeowner’s Association management (not an outsourced 3rd party)
- Private Resident Events
- Easy access to major highways including Creek Turnpike and Broken Arrow Expressway
- Highland Park Elementary Opening August 2012 (South of The Highlands Neighborhood)
- New Middle School Opening August 2013 South of The Highlands Neighborhood
- Major retail, grocery, gas and other shopping within a 5 minute drive.
Forest Ridge Is Well Within Your & Your Clients’ Reach!!